According to the conditions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, registering two names only of the authorized / employees coming to participate in the events of JETEX & JESS 2018 and information about them by each exhibiting company:
- Please provide us with a clear photocopy of passport of the participants' in the exhibition for the procedures of issuing the
visas of entry to KSA.
- The professions of the visas applicants should be suitable for the exhibition nature licensed by Ministry of Trade and
- Getting the entry visa or not is controlled by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in KSA.
- The visas application should be submitted a month before the date of the exhibition starting to Ministry of Foreign Affairs in
KSA to get the entry visa to KSA for participating in the exhibition..
- Commercial Visit visa shall be sent to the persons who were selected for participating in the exhibition after Ministry of
Foreign Affairs approval to grant them an entry visa to KSA to be submitted with the documents required to the nearest KSA
Embassy in your country to get the entry visa to KSA, for single travel.